Saturday, November 18, 2006

Landscaping Resources Update



Howdy Folks,

It's been a while since I've posted to this blog. And even though I've neglected to post here I've still been hard at work adding a lot of new landscaping ideas the the main site. Let's not forget the main site because that's really where everything happens.

Most of the new ideas are picture, plans, and guidelines to designs my company has actually created for offline clients. It really is a great resource for those of you set on doing it yourself.

Those that have become friends of The Landscape Design Site already know it as the best free resource for do it yourself landscaping information. I've put a lot into it to make it that way.

While I've added a lot of my own designs, I've also added a lot more pictures to the landscaping pictures directory. This is probably one of my most favorite parts of the entire site as it showcases designs from a lot of designers better than myself.

So go and check out all the new resources to the site and if you have any questions feel free to post them to the new landscaping forum. I'll get around to answering them as quick as I can.

No comments: