Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pre Planned Gardens Design Plans

While I can't quite put my finger on the recent popularity of the professionally designed ready made garden plans and landscaping designs, I would have to lean more toward the state of the economy and the fact that more folks are finding it necessary to do their landscaping and gardens design themselves.

And in response to the new popularity of these plans and designs, there are more of them available and in much better quality. And in response to this, I have begun to prescribe pre designed garden planting plans to some of my consulting clients as a way to create planting schemes without having to do a lot of research or paying a landscape designer like myself to come up with design ideas for them. If you're planning on doing your landscaping yourself, it's another option worth looking into.

Patio Design Ideas

There are over 750 new pictures added to the landscaping pictures gallery on the landscape design site. And one of the most popular new directories is the patio design ideas directory. However, I'm not really surprised as folks are finding more refuge in outdoor rooms, patios, and small gardens that are extensions of the home. If you're planning to build a new patio, you'll find some great ideas there.

Landscaping Videos And Ideas

I'm very proud of the new videos site. I believe it is to become a very useful asset to the do it yourself landscaping and gardening community. See landscaping ideas and videos to check out all the videos, pictures, and plans that are there to get ideas from all for free.

No comments: