Friday, December 16, 2005

As Winter finally sets in here in the desert I'm finally finding time to do a little work on the site. I don't think I've even sent a newsletter in 8 months as I've simply been too busy.

After creating five designs in four weeks, I couldn't seem to find a drop of creativity left in me. On my current design, I stared at the computer screen for two days with no ideas before deciding to take some time off. I'm planning to stay in this mode until after the first of the year.

One of the reasons we've been so busy is that two of our main competitors went out of business this last year. A lot of folks are commenting that the quality of our service has forced these guys out. However, the way I see it, I can't put anyone out of business. They do that to themselves.

Either way, I currently have twelve designs to create sitting right in front of me. At the moment, I find it easier to pretend they're not there. I'll get to them after the first of the year.

Look for a few changes in the site as well as a newsletter issue in the near future.

No comments: