Friday, December 16, 2005

While the landscape design site has become quite popular and a fairly good source of free information, I realize that I simply am not able to cover all the different aspects involved in landscaping.

As I started to create several pages on building ponds and other garden structures, the list of needed information just kept getting bigger. So I decided to seek out the best information and create a directory of free structure designs, garden plans, and how to information.

The free directory has become quite popular with visitors. Web logs show that it receives a lot of bookmarks so folks can return for more information. It is a great resource but still only a fraction of what it will be.

Free Garden Plans And Structure Designs

Another directory that I created for the site is the free landscaping pictures directory. It's being categorized into different themes and styles of gardens.

Now, I know this is a great resource as I go there for ideas myself. While it also is a work in progress, there are still thousands of picture of landscaping and design ideas to look through.

All in all, I would like the landscape design site to become the only place folks would need to go for anything to do with doing it yourself for free.

We'll see how it goes.

Free Landscaping Pictures Directory