Sunday, December 31, 2006

Free Landscaping Plans, Ideas, and articles

As the landscape design site continues to grow in popularity, I find it necessary to add new content and information almost daily. Don't want it to get stale.

Since I'm adding so much landscaping information so fast, a lot of first time visitors miss it. Like the free landscaping plans directory. It's been up for a while but I still get a lot of emails wanting to know where to find free plans and designs. So I know folks aren't finding it.

There's even a new picture gallery up that features hundreds of landscaping ideas for the front yard. But since I don't have a home page link up to it yet, nobody is finding it either.

I've also added several new categories to the original landscaping pictures gallery. I'll try to keep things posted but just keep your eyes open when you're at the site. You're bound to find something new.

Oh ya. And some cool news. Three of my articles are getting published in a national gardening magazine in February. Cool huh? Go to Landscaping And Gardening Articles if you'd like to read some of the latest landscaping articles from my collection.

We'll talk soon.
Steve

No comments: