Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Landscaping Videos And Ideas

Howdy folks. I just wanted to announce a new landscaping ideas project that I'm working on. I'm going to be uploading how to videos of the landscape projects and plans that we create here at S&S Designed Landscaping.

See: Video Landscaping Ideas

As you'll see in the videos, I'm no actor. Being in front of the camera makes me forget a lot of what I want to say. Hopefully, it will get easier.

Anyway.....

Even though I'm just getting started with the project, I wanted to go ahead and announce it. As of this writing, there is one video on the site. And by the end of the day there should be more. I'll do my best to add more every week.

Also, as of right now, this site and the videos are free. If bandwidth doesn't get too much, I'll keep it that way. However, if the site gets way popular, I may have to make it a paid membership site just to pay for the bandwidth of running the site.

Check it out. www.landscaping-videos.com

No comments: